Zitemp is quick set easy mix zinc oxide-eugenol composition for thermal insulation and temporary restorations.
- Ideal temporary sealant and filling material for cavities after removal of carious dentine before permanent restoration.
- Perfect cavity liner.
- Temporary fixation of crowns and bridges.
- Ideal cavity liner most restorative materials.
- Easy mix powder liquid composition.
- Rapid setting.
- Effective thermal and chemical insulator.
- Excellent flow ability.
- High compressive strength.
- Excellent cavity liner compatible under most restorative materials
- Powder is Zinc Oxide and liquid contains Eugenol and Acetic Acid
Instructions for Use
Mix Powder and liquid in a ratio of 0.32 to 0.08 (1scoop powder and 3-4 drop liquid) for about 45- 60 seconds to obtains putty consistency. Place the putty into the cavity and remove excess of the product immediately. Allow hardening for 11-12 minutes. Trim the restoration with a tungsten carbide bur.
Powder-15g, Liquid-10ml, Mixing Pad, Spoon & Dropper