Zical Root Canal Sealer is a resin based sealer in paste-paste form for permanent filling dental root canals. This sealant has been specially designed to tightly seal the apex of the root and the prepared root canal. It can be easily removed along with Gutta Percha Point when refilling is necessary. Zical is radiopaque, non staining, non irritating with excellent thermal insulation. Its long working time and lubricating qualities are additional features. Low zinc oxide contents of the composition alleviate some of the cytotoxic and inflammatory effects of the tissues.
- Root canal sealing using gutta purcha points
- Root canal sealing without using gutta purcha points
- Root canal filling for infected root canal treatments
- Antibacterial and non inflammatory.
- Based on Grossman Formula.
- Radiopaque and non staining.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- Very long working time.
- Excellent lubricating qualities.
- Low zinc alleviate cytotoxic and anti-inflammatory affects of the tissues
Zical is a paste-paste composition
- Paste A contains: Zinc oxide, Magnesium oxide, Calcium Phosphate, Bismuth Sub-carbonate, Barium Sulphate, Sodium Borate and Olive oil
- Paste B contains: Vinyl Polysiloxane, Hydrogenated Resin and Fumed Silica.
Instructions for Use
The root canal should be thoroughly clean and dry before filling. Extrude small amount of pastes on mixing pad and mix thoroughly with spatula for 30 seconds to obtain a homogeneous paste. Introduce the paste into the prepared canal with root explorer. Wet the G.P Point with the paste and insert the wet G.P. Point into the Canal. Remove excess GPPoint and seal the coronal end with base sealer. Net setting time is 45-60 minutes.
1X15g Automix Cartridge 20X Automix-Tips