Micron Luting is the Ideal radiopaque, self curing translucent, particle glass-ionomer luting material with excellent tooth adhesion high fluoride release and flowability, It is useful for a wide range of clinical applications. Micron luting is available in a universal light yellow shade in Powder and Liquid Kits.
- Cementation of inlays, onlays and crowns
- Cementation of posts and screws
- Attachment of metals orthodontics bands
- High fluoride release
- Low solubility
- Translucent shade
- Very low film thickness
- Powder: Fluoro Alumina Silicate Glass Powder
- Liquid: Polyacrylic Acid Liquid (Thin Viscosity)
Instructions for Use
Powder/Liquid ratio (0.19/0.12), Mixing time (min. sec): 45-60 seconds, setting time (min. sec): 2min 30sec, (at 23Ã¥√•¬±1Ã¥√•√ÅC from start of mixing) Final finishing commencing time (after seating the restoration): 5 min.
- Tooth Preparation:
- Prepare tooth in usual manner. For pulp capping, use calcium hydroxide paste Calcigel.
- Clean the prepared teeth with pumice and water.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Remove excess moisture by blotting with a cotton pellet or gently blowing with an oil free air.
- DO NOT DESICCATE. Prepared surfaces should appear moist (glistering)
- Restoration Preparation: Make sure that the restoration is pretreated and handled according to the manufacturer‚Ä∞€°√≥¬ªs instructions.
- Powder and Liquid Dispensing:
- The standard powder to liquid ratio is 0.19/0.12 (1level scoop of powder to 2 drops of liquid.)
- For accurate dispensing of powder lightly tap the bottle against the hand. Do not shake or invert.
- Hold the liquid bottle vertically and squeeze gently.
- Close bottle immediately after use.
- MIXING: Dispense Powder and Liquid into the pad. Using the plastic spatula add all the powder to the liquid. Mix rapidly for 45-60 seconds. NOTE: When mixing larger amounts, divide the powder into two equal parts. Mix the first portion with all of liquid for 15 seconds. Incorporate the remaining portion & mix the whole thoroughly for 45 seconds (Total 60 seconds).
- APPLICATIONS: IMMEDIATELY apply (within 1 minute after dispensing) to the surfaces to be coated using a micro applicators, DO NOTAIR BLOW. NOTE: Should the coated surfaces be contaminated with water, blood or saliva, wash and dry the surface and repeat the coating procedure.
- Coat the internal surface of the restoration with sufficient cement and seat immediately. The working time is 2 minutes from start of mixing at 23Ã¥√•¬±1Ã¥√•√ÅC (73.40Ã¥√•¬±1Ã¥√•√ÅF). Higher temperature shorten working time.
- Maintain Moderate pressure.
- Start removing excess cement when it feels rubbery.
- Finishing can be started 4 minutes 30 seconds after seating the restoration.
Powder-15g, Liquid-10ml + 1xMixing Pad + 1x Plastic Spoon