Micron Dentin Conditioner is a mild polyacrylic acid solution designed to remove the dentinal smear layer and to condition dentine, thus enhancing the bond between glass ionomer cement and the dentine.
- Removal of dentinal Smear Layer
- To condition the dentine
- Ployacrylic Acid solution enhance the bond between glass ionomer cement and dentine
- Micron Dentine Conditioner with low PH value
Composition: 10% Polyacrylic Acid Solution
Indication for Use
- After tooth preparation, apply Micron Dentin Conditioner to the bonding surfaces for 20 seconds using a cotton pellet or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Dry by blotting with a cotton pellet or gently blowing with an air syringe. DO NOT DESICCATE. Best results are obtained when prepared surfaces appear moist (glistening).
- Apply Micron Superior or Micron Luting or other glass ionomer as a bonding agent, base/liner or restorative material.
- Close the bottle immediately after use.