Hiflex Shellac Base Plates are with optimum thickness for high mechanical strength. They are easy to manipulate with shape stability after cooling down and with no adhesion to model material or cast. Hiflex Shellac base plates are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates.
- Custom impression trays for impressions of edentulous jaws
- Manufacturing of wax bite registration templates.
- Modeling work
- High quality shellac for perfect results
- Retains heat for a prolonged time
- Optimum thickness for high mechanical strength
- Easily adaptable
- Shape stability after cooling down
- Not adhesive to plaster
Composition: Base Plates contain - Shellac, Stearin, Talcum, Mica
Instruction for Use
Place the base plate on a gypsum model and heat it with laboratory burner flame. Soften the base plate with a fanned flame and press onto the plaster cast with your fingers. When heat through enough, the plate adheres to the gypsum model. Final adaption can be carried out e.g., using a wet wiping cloth. After adaption cut the excessive parts of the plate with a hot modeling knife.
1 Upper & 1 Lower Set