Hemostal is 25% Buffered Aluminum Chloride solution intended to be used to restrict and stop minor bleeding and control fluids in the sulcus surrounding the tooth during dental procedure in the mouth
- Liquid to stop minor gingival bleeding
- Non standing unlike ferric sulphate which stains porcelain veneers and crowns.
- Effectively stops minor gingival bleeding.
- Contains no epinephrine to help avoid cardiac reactions.
- Stable and long shelf life
Composition: Aluminum Chloride, Glycerine, Purified Water and Excipients
Instructions for Use: Apply directly to the required place with saturated cotton pellet.
1X15ml glass bottle + Dropper