Fusion Flo is an excellent flowable composite that delivers high strength & wear resistance. It is Characterized by optimum surface affinity, penetrates into most difficult area. It combines esthetics as well as flow on demand handling for use.
Bisphenol A Glycidyl Methacrylate, Ethoxlated Bisphenol A Dimethacrylate, Urethane Dimethacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Silanated Barium Glass Powder, Amorphous Fumed Silica, Total inorganic filler 70%.
- Filling of smaller cavities
- Extended fissure sealing
- Restoration class III to V
- Repairs of filling & veneers
- Optimal flowability
- Higher filler loading of 70% w/w
- Excellent physical properties
- Lower polymerisation shrinkage
- Very good abrasion resistance
Instructions for use
Apply the material with applicator tip directly in the cavity and pre contour with a suitable instrument. The layer should not be thicker than 2mm. Light cure for 40 sec using standard curing light.
Shades: 1 x A2 , 1 x A3, 1 x B2 , 1 x B3 + 20 Applicator Tips