Chlor-X is a chlorhexidine digluconate based water - alcoholic solution for irrigation and cleaning of root canals.
Chlor-X Gel is a lightly flavoured gel containing 2 % chlorhexidine.
Chlorhexidine, Purified Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Thickners, Spearmint Flavour and Colorant.
1. Disinfection of root canal systems.
2. Disinfection of tooth surface prior to crown cementation, luting and direct restorative placement.
- Possess optimal antibacterial properties against gram positive & gram negatives bacteria
- Antibiofilm properties
- Superior substantivity
- Largely accepted in uncooperative pediatric patients
Instructions for use√â‰ ¬´√å√é_
(Direct composite restorations and resin luted restorations)
1. Clean the area and etch the surface to be bonded.
2. After rinsing the etchant, dispense a small amount of Chlor-X Gel and thoroughly rub for 60 seconds.
3. Remove the excess gel to obtain a moist surface.
4. Bond the tooth surface using an appropriate bonding agent.
Note : For other restorations, clean the tooth, apply Chlor-X Gel and scrub thoroughly for 2 Min. Rinse the excess gel using sterile water. Dry and place the restorative material.
1. After the final cleaning and shaping, irrigate the canal with 17% EDTAliquid.
2. Rinse the canal thoroughly with sterile water and place the Chlor-X Gel in the canal between appointments.
3. Rinse the canal thoroughly using sterile water or saline on subsequent visit.
4. Dry the canal using paper points and obturate.
1. Chlor-X Gel may interfere with the setting of tri calcium silicate (MTA) based obturating materials.
2. Do not use Chlor-X Gel directly with Sodium Hypochlorite because of browny deposits which is hard to remove and brown precipitate will form.
1x2g Syringe + 5Applicator Tips