A solution for root canal cleansing and disinfection. Due to its oily composition, Camphenol remains active for long time.√â‰ ¬´√å√é_Active disinfectant for the treatment of infected root canals and periapical infections.
Parachlorophenol and Camphor
- Disinfection of the dentine after cavity preparation
- Disinfection after pulpectomy and pulp dressing
- Treatment of post traumatic inflammation
- Disinfection of the root canal
- Actively disinfects infected root canal
- Effectively cures periapical infections
- Oily composition helps it remain active for long period
Instructions for Use
Place a cotton wool pledged soaked in camphenol into the pulp chamber and seal. Remove the cotton wool dressing after a week‚Ä∞€°√≥√Å√å_√•√Ã s time and restore the tooth.
1X15ml glass bottle + Dropper