Calcium Hydroxide Powder when mixed with deionized water becomes a smooth paste to be used as a dressing for apexification procedures, direct & indirect pulp capping and as a sub base under restoration.√â‰ ¬´√å√é_Bactericidal calcium hydroxide powder for use in root canal therapy.
Calcium Hydroxide Powder
- Direct & indirect pulp capping, pulp protection
- Sub base under restoration
- Dressing for apexification procedures
- Thermal insulation,√â‰ ¬´√å√é_provides insulation in deep cavities
- Ideal for temporary root filling
- Provides bactericidal effect on carious dentine
- Paste delivered to root apex provides pulp insulation
- Protects the vital pulp from infections and further decay
- Can be easily removed from root canal by simple irrigation
Instructions for Use
Mix with deionized water to form homogenous paste and place into tooth cavity.
1X10g Plastic Jar