BioEnamel is a re-mineralizing gel which reduces post whitening sensitivity and effectively enhances the re-mineralization of the enamel.
Glycerine, Potassium Nitrate, Bioglass, Carbopol
- Remineralization of de-mineralized tooth structure
- Post whitening sensitivity
- Sensitivity caused due to non-carious lesions and sensitivity after oral prophylaxis
- Reduce post whitening sensitivity after oral prophylaxis
- Reduce sensitivity caused due to non-carious lesions
Instructions for Use
- Bio Enamel is presented in a convenient dispenser pen with paint on brush for easy application. The gel will be dispensed on the brush tip by gently rotating bottom of the pen clockwise. First time use requires additional rotations for the gel to appear on the brush tip.
- Brush your teeth each time before applying BioEnamel. BioEnamel is more effective on clean teeth.
- Apply a small amount of BioEnamel in a thin layer and cover the entire area under treatment.
- Avoid lips from contacting teeth for 30 - 60 sec.
- Leave the BioEnamel on the tooth surface and avoid rinsing, brushing your teeth for 4 to 6 hours.
- Apply BioEnamel as often as needed.
1x2ml Dispensing Pen