NanoSeal-S is a cold flowable polydimethyl siloxane based root canal sealer with micro silver in chemical form. It exhibits an excellent sealing ability and superior radio-opacity. Addition of silver in chemical form acts as a preservative.
- Root canal sealer using gutta purcha points
- Radiopaque and eugenol free
- Excellent flow and superior bio-compatibility
- Expands by 0.2% to give a tight seal
Polydimethyl siloxane, Nano Silver powder, Silicone Oil, Platinum Catalyst, Zirconium Dioxide, Paraffin Liquid.
Instructions for use: After shaping and cleaning, root canal should be filled with NanoSeal-S in combination with gutta-percha.
- After standard root canal preparation, the root canal should be thoroughly irrigated with sterile water to remove traces of irrigating agents which would interfere with the curing of NanoSeal-S.
- The root canal should be thoroughly dried using alcohol/ paper points.
- The sealer must be dispensed from the dual barrel syringe in a 1:1 ratio. The sealer must be mixed thoroughly to be make a void free homogenous mix.
- The root canal can be coated with NanoSeal-S using a gutta-percha point or a paste carrier.
- NanoSeal-S has a working time less than10 min and a setting time of 10-15 min.
- Use of heated instruments can accelerate the setting of NanoSeal-S.
- After use, the dual barrel syringe must be thoroughly cleaned using a tissue paper and properly sealed to avoid contamination. Removal of sealant during retreatment NanoSeal-S can be removed by conventional methods. The sealer does not chemically adhere to dentine. Use of heat, gates glidden drills and paeso-reamers are advocated for removal of gutta-percha during post space preparation and retreatment.
1 x 10g Cartridge Base /Catalyst, 1 x Mixing Spatula, 1 x Mixing Pad,