Extra pure eugenol oil to be used as obtudent for the relief of minor dental pain and to form sedative dentinal dressing with zinc oxide.
- For temporary relief of localized dental pain
- Combined with zinc oxide to form a sedative dressing
- Chemically pure with increased effectiveness
- Forms a uniform paste consistency when mixed with Zinc Oxide
- Forms a sedative dressing or lining under non composite resin when mixed with Zinc Oxide
Instructions for Use
Place a drop on a cotton bud and gently apply to the inflamed area. Mix with Zinc Oxide to form a thick paste and place into a tooth cavity either as a dressing on a painful tooth or as a lining under a non composite resin restoration.
1X15ml Glass Bottle + Dropper