Copal‚Ä∞€°√≥√Å√å√éÃù√å√éÃ•F is a Copal Gum based protective varnish for the insulation of the exposed dentine, reduces penetration of fluids into the tooth and subsequent placed restoration. Addition of Sodium Fluoride provides a thermal barrier for deep restoration. Alleviates thermal sensitivity. Needs no thinners.
Copal-Gum, Iso Propyl Alcohol, and Sodium Fluoride
- Ideal cavity liner and dentinal tubuli sealer
- Assures perfect protection to exposed dentine
- Intermediary varnish prior to insertion of amalgams, cements or composites
- Insulates exposed dentine
- Reduces penetration of fluids into the tooth
- Fluoride provides thermal barrier for deep restoration
- Fluoride alleviates thermal sensitivity
- Needs no thinners
- Compatible with most amalgams, cements and composites.
- High fluidity for easy application
- Air drying only
Instructions for Use
Prepare the cavity, Put small quantity of cavity varnish on a cotton pellet and apply on the inner walls of cavity. Allow to dry for 40 seconds. Re-apply another layer if necessary. Use a new cotton pellet for each application. It is recommended that two thin layers be applied instead of one thick layer.
1X15ml Glass Bottle + Dropper