HYDROGUM 5 ALGINATE IMPRESSION MATERIAL
Hydrogum 5 is a high-performance scannable alginate with 5 μm detail reproduction an 5 days of dimensional stability.
Hydrogum 5 is the Zhermack solution for satisfying the needs of the most demanding practitioners. Its high precision in detail reproduction, which is similar to that of a silicone, helps to obtain accurate impressions.
- Detail reproduction up to 5 micron
- 5 days of dimensional stability
- Can be scanned with structured light, structured blue light, blue laser and CBCT scanners without requiring the use of opacifier powders
- Manual or automatic mixing
- High precision in detail reproduction for a more satisfactory end result
- High dimensional stability: helps maintain impression accuracy for up to 5 days after impression taking
- Scannability: facilitates access to digital workflows and improves communication with the dental technician
- High elasticity: allows the material to optimally return to its original form
- High tear resistance: reduces the risk of the impression tearing when it is removed from the patient's mouth