Reveal is a green FD&C dye in a propylene glycol base. Reveal assists the clinician in visual differentiation between the infected carious dentine and sound and re-mineralizable dentine by its ability to selectively dye the carious dentine.
- Caries Indicator
- Dark green color dye provides strong contrast with both dentine and the pulp.
- Stains outer infected dentine only. Does not stain uninfected (affected) dentine.
- Detects caries in difficult to see places.
- Propylene glycol base formulation more accurate than water based formula.
- Green F D & C dye, Propylene Glycol.
Instructions for Use
Make conservative cavity access. Wash and dry carious dentine. Dispense 1 or 2 drops of Reveal in to a dappen dish and apply to the cavity with a brush or cotton pellet. Wait for 5 to 10 seconds and rinse with water spray. Remove green stained infected dentine. Repeat the application until carious dentine is removed and no further dentine staining occurs.
1X5ml Plastic Squeeze Bottle