FLORENCE IN-OFFICE WHITENING SYSTEM is fast and easiest way to effectively whiten the teeth In-Office. It is based on pH-Activated, 35% Hydrogen Peroxide formula with build in desensitizer.¬â€ Powder and liquid are mixed together to form a freshly activated gel which is applied on the teeth with a fine applicator tip or brush.¬â€ It is a complete professional whitening system, safe and effective.
- Liquid contains
- 35% Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycerine
- Powder contains
- Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Fumed Silica Gingiva Shield VLC contains : Urethane Dimethacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Fumed Silica, Barium Glass Powder, Photoinitiator and Stabilizer
- ¬â€ In-office teeth whitening (Chair-side)
- No bleaching light needed (Optional use only)
- Advanced chemical activated formula
- Whitening result in less than an hour
- In -built desensitizer for decreased sensitivity
Indications for use
- Determine the pre operative shade for comparison after whitening.
- Clean the teeth with pumice.
- Place cheek retractors and then cover exposed lip surface with petroleum jelly.
- Dry teeth and apply Gingiva Shield VLC to both arches, slightly over lapping enamel and inter-proximal spaces.
- Light cure in a fanning motion for 20-30 sec until it is cured.
- Open powder pot and carefully empty the liquid into the pot.
- Mix powder & liquid with a brush to form a homogeneous gel.
- Apply a thick layer of gel to all teeth undergoing treatment.
- Leave the gel for 10 minutes.
- Suction off saliva using an aspiration tip.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times using mixed gel.
- Use the mixed gel within 30-40 minutes after mixing.
- After the last application, suction all the gel, then wash and apply suction.
- Remove Gingiva Shield VLC Barrier by lifting it from one end.
- Single Patient Kit
- 2 x 0.3g Powder Pots
- 2 x 3ml Liquid Bottles
- 1 x 1.2ml Gingiva Shield VLC (Gingival Barrier Syringe)
- 2 x Micro Brushes
- 2 x Dispensing Tips
- Two Patient Kit
- 4 x 0.3g Powder Pots
- 4 x 3ml Liquid Bottles
- 2 x 1.2ml Gingiva Shield VLC¬â€ (Gingival Barrier Syringe)
- 1 x Mixing Pot
- 4 x Micro Brushes
- 4 x Dispensing Tips