ApaCal ART is a Photo Cure resin modified Calcium Hydroxide/ Tri-calcium Phosphate pulp protectant/liner fortified with Hydroxyapatite. It is designed to perform as a barrier and to protect dental pulpal complex. Its unique Active Release Technology is useful in pulp capping and as protective base/liner under dental filing materials, cements and other restorative materials. It is supplied in paste form which can be syringed using delivery tips.
Urethane Dimethacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Calcium Hydroxide, Tricalcium Phosphate, Hydroxyapatite, Photinitiators, Stabilizers and Barium Zirconate
- Accelerated release of calcium ions
- Accelerated formation of dentine bridge
- Contains barium zirconate for better radiopacity
- Direct Pulp Capping : ApaCal ART can be placed directly on dental pulp after achieving complete haemostasis.
- Indirect pulp capping : ApaCal ART can be used as a pulp protective agent in deep cavities.
- Liner : ApaCal ART can be used as an effective cavity liner under various restorations. ApaCal ART can protect the pulp form physical, chemical and thermal insults.
Instructions for Use
1x 2g Syringes + 5 Applicator Tips.