Gingiva Shield VLC is a light curing resin based gingival barrier in syringe applicator. It quickly and easily seals the margins to protect soft tissues during whitening treatment and other procedures.
- Protection of gums during the whitening or other dental treatments
- Light cured resin-based gingival barrier.
- Protects soft tissue with impervious seal.
- Easily removable after bleaching.
- Convenient to apply from syringe.
Composition: Urethane Dimethacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Fumed Silica, Silanated Barium Glass Powder, Pigments, Curing Agents and Stabilizers
Instructions for use
- Place self-supporting lip/cheek retractors.
- Remove lock cap and attach applicator tip provided with the product.
- Rinse and air dry the teeth.
- Build a resin barrier along the gingival margin about 1.5-2.0 mm thick. Continue building the barrier apically until approx 6 mm of the tissue is covered and extend the resin beyond the last tooth to be bleached.
- Light cure the resin by fanning movement over the entire surface for 20-30 sec.
- After completion of whitening procedure, suction of the whitening gel, rinse teeth with water/air syringe. Lift Gingiva Shield Barrier from the surface using an explorer or instrument.
- Intro Pack¬â€
- 1.2ml Syringe
- Applicator Tip
- Economy Pack
- 4 x 1.2ml Syringe
- 4 x Applicator Tips