Comprehensive set for intraoral repairs of ceramic and composite restorations. This comprehensive system comprises the necessary bonding and veneering materials. The entire set is ergonomically arranged and enables you to work from left to right. Due to its outstanding high bonding values, this system is a reliable assistant in inconvenient situations. All the components are available separately.
Repair of Porcelain fused to metal Crowns, Bridges, Inlays and Onlays, Ceramic-veneered restorations, All-ceramic restorations
- Non splatter-non drying formula
- Spearmint flavoured
- With potassium nitrate topical desensitizer
- Apply Porcelain Etchant Gel (CeraEtch) to porcelain surface for 90 sec.
- Rinse with copious amounts of water for two minutes. Dry with air or dry with some drying agent like (UltraDry) to treated surface, followed by gentle air.
- Apply Silane-X Bond Enhancer and allow to dry naturally or with gentle flow of air for 1minute.
- Apply Renew Universal bonding agent to the treated area Light-cure for 20 seconds. Apply Fusion Flo opaque to mask the metal if necessary.
- Place composite and light-cure for 40 seconds.
- 1x1.2ml Syringe Cera Etch
- 1x1.2ml Syringe Silane-X
- 1x1.2ml Syringe Fusion Flo Opaque
- 1x1.2ml Renew Universal
- 20 x Applicator Tips
- 1x Instruction Manual