Nano Coat Light Cured Protective Varnish is a protective coating for glass ionomer, composite and temporary restorations. The Liquid glaze ensures improved aesthetics and increased strength, toughness and protection. It is designed for optimum wetting, strong adhesion, enhanced wear resistance and extra protection for margins. It provides a final lamination that aesthetically enhances all restorations with excellent color stability and is the quickest way to finish all restorations.
- Protects glass ionomer fillings from drying during the first hour after placement.
- Increase wear resistance of restoration.
- Glossy surface for composite resins
- Greatly enhances the esthetics of restorations.
- Provides improved stain resistance.
- Superior bond durability for long lasting gloss.
Bis-GMA, Urethane Dimethacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Methyl Methacrylate Monomers, Hema Phosphate, Curing Agents and Stabilizer
Instructions for use
- Preparation: Preparation of newly places restorations 1) Finish the restoration with a superfine diamond bur. Alternatively, polish the surface according to the manufacturer's instructions. 2) Spray preparation dust away with water. Dry by gently blowing with oil free air. Note: Surfaces to be coated should appear dry.
- Preparation of existing restorations: 1) Roughen the surfaces to be coated with a superfine diamond bur. 2) Spray preparation dust away with water. Dry by gently blowing with oil free air. Note :Surfaces to be coated should appear dry. Preparation of marginal area : Non cut enamel should be treated with a 37% phosphoric acid according to the manufacturer‚Ä∞€°√≥¬ªs instructions. Rinse and dry with oil free air.
- Notes: Surfaces to be coated should appear dry.
- Dispensing: Dispense a few drops into a disposable dispensing dish. Replace bottle cap immediately after use.
- Applications: IMMEDIATELY apply (when 1 minute after dispensing) to the surfaces to be coated using micro applicator. DO NOT AIR BLOW. Note : If the coated surface be contaminated with water, blood or saliva prior to light curing, wash and dry the surface and repeat the coating procedure.
- Light-curing: 1. IMMEDIATELY light cure all coated surfaces with a visible light curing unit for 20- 40 sec (>500mW/cm2).
- Place light source as close as possible to the coated surface.
- If surface is tacky or yellowish, repeat light curing.
- Use a protective light shield or similar protective eye wear during light curing.
1X5ml Plastic Bottle