Poly Zinc + is a zinc polycarboxylate cement suitable for the cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays facings and orthodontic brackets. May also be used for cavity lining under all restorative materials, temporary fillings and fillings in deciduous teeth.
- Suitable for cementation of crowns, bridges and orthodontics brackets
- Cavity, lining under all restoration materials
- Temporary filling and filling of deciduous teeth
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal appliances
- Extremely low film thickness
- High adhesive strength
- *Minimal solubility in oral fluids
- Powder: Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, and Sodium Fluoride
- Liquid: Polyacrylic Acid Liquid
Instructions for Use
Shake Powder bottle before use: Dispense 2 spoons full of powder and 3-4 drops of liquid on a glass mixing slab or mixing pad. Thoroughly rinse the tooth surface with water and gently air dry. Mix powder and liquid for45- 60secs to a smooth paste. Thinly apply Poly Zinc+ over the tooth structure and the interfacing metal surfaces before they are joined. For maximum bond strength Poly Zinc + must be allowed to set 2:00 to2:15(min-sec) while metal and prepared tooth surfaces are compressed together. For this it is advised that the patient bites hard onto a cotton ball without periodic relaxation. Biting hard will remove excess cement and reduce its film thickness and improve the bond.
Powder-30g, Liquid-15ml Mixing Pad & Spoon.